Lexington Sex Crime Attorneys
Accused of a Sex Crime? Call (859) 951-3112 for Skillful Defense
As soon as possible after you find yourself being targeted with allegations of rape, child abuse, child pornography or any other type of sex crime, contact us at Bleile & Dawson. Our Lexington sex crime lawyers have more than 50 years of combined experience, and we have a long track record of winning cases for our clients. In fact, we focus our practice on sex crimes, and we are ready to fight for you. We serve clients across Kentucky, including the Eastern District of KY and Western District of KY, as well as Southern Ohio and across the state.
Sex Crime Cases We Handle
If you have been accused of a sex crime, it is absolutely essential that you retain an aggressive Lexington sex crime attorney. At our firm, we are aware that false accusations, unfair treatment and overreaching authority can sometimes lead to wrongful convictions.
- Sex Offender Registry Information - After a conviction, you will be forced to adhere to the Kentucky sex offender registry laws. These laws require a convicted individual's name, identifiable information, and crime to be posted to a public registry. This registry is viewable by family, friends, potential employers, and neighbors alike.
- Internet Sex Crimes - Internet-related sex crimes can include unlawful transaction with a minor or child pornography. These crimes can be prosecuted at the state or federal level and you could potentially be facing prison time, fines and restitution, as well as lifetime registration as a convicted sex offender.
- False Allegations - It may come as no shock that each year thousands of people are wrongfully accused of sex-related crimes. If you were wrongfully accused, it is important to immediately contact an aggressive attorney from our firm. We can fight to protect your name and your future!
- Rape - Rape is an extremely serious offense that requires the representation of a talented attorney. Without the representation of our team, you could be facing a lengthy stint in prison, steep fines, and life as a registered sex offender. Following an arrest for rape, you need to work with Bleile & Dawson!
- Sexual Abuse / Molestation - Any unwanted sexual contact with another individual could be charged as sexual abuse or molestation. These crimes can be charged in the first, second or third degree, and all hold serious penalties. After an arrest, contact a sex crime lawyer in Lexington as soon as possible.
Access to a Vast Library of Experts
Our attorneys have access to a broad array of resources and can utilize the knowledge of top experts and specialists when building your defense. Sex crimes often require a nuanced approach backed by scientific evidence and expert testimony. Our attorneys will consult various specialists to fully understand complicated details about a case. We have access to details prosecutors do not have. For example, we consult computer forensic experts, Sexual Assault Nurse Examination (SANE) experts, nurses, medical doctors, Ph.D psychologists, DNA scientists, and many others. Our firm has gathered this vast library of experts to exploit the faults in prosecutors' cases and give our client’s a fighting chance.
"I did not receive probation or jail time and was only charged court cost."Had one consultation and one court date. Ashley explained everything and recommended what she thought was the best action to take. I did not receive probation or jail time and was only charged court costs. Have already recommended her to a friend and would do so again.- Jack
"In addition to being an outstanding lawyer, Adam is better characterized as caring and compassionate to his clients."In addition to being an outstanding lawyer, Adam is better characterized as caring and compassionate to his clients. At the most stressful times, no matter what time it has been, he's "always there" and easily reachable. I was concerned when I needed to find a lawyer, but I was very quickly put at ease by his professionalism and sincere interest in m case. I suggest him to all!- Former Client
"Most trustworthy and reliable attorneys."Most trustworthy and reliable attorneys. Thank you for your dedication.- Sarah B.
"I really cant explain how professional, knowledgeable, and compassionate he was through out my entire case."I really cant explain how professional, knowledgeable, and compassionate he was through out my entire case. I would definitely recommend if you want TOP legal counsel.- Jill T.
Call for Dedicated Legal Defense from Bleile & Dawson!
Bleile & Dawson stands ready to protect our clients' rights and ensure that all facts of the case are fully investigated and that each individual receives fair treatment. We not only have the experience you need, but the recognition to back it up. Attorney Ashley Dawson has been recognized by Super Lawyers® Rising Stars℠ list, a distinction reserved for only the top 2.5% of attorneys.
You have rights that deserve to be protected and when you retain the services of a Lexington sex crime lawyer from Bleile & Dawson, you can be confident that your case is in good hands and we are on your side. We also serve clients located in Boone County, Campbell County and Kenton County.
Case Dismissed Assault and E.P.O
No Charges Filed Child Pornography
Case Dismissed; No Criminal Charges Filed Child Sexual Abuse and Domestic Violence
Case Dismissed Disorderly Conduct
Case Dismissed Domestic Violence
Accusations of sex crimes are some of the most serious and reputation-damaging charges a person can face. Crimes of a sexual nature can not only expose you to a lengthy prison sentence, but they could also require you to register as a sex offender for the rest of your life. Sex offender registration can permanently tarnish your name and greatly limit your options for employment – even after you have served your sentence. If you are facing charges for any type of sex crime, our firm can protect you against these consequences and create a custom-tailored defense on your behalf.